Distance 4 km
From Sattele area towards Feldringalm – turn right after approx. 500 meters in direction Marlstein - continue further on to Almhof Mareil.
Update: July 31, 2018
Tips and hintsParking at Sattele
More details about hiking In Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/wandern
Getting thereOchsengarten is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available in Ochsengarten:
- Ochsengarten Large public parking - opposite, or next to the valley station Ochsengartenbahn
- Ochsengarten in the center vis á vis from our information office & Opposite the GH Bergland
- Ochsengarten at the end of the line, in the direction of Kühtai, at the school, above Ochsengarten - paid parking) at the Sattele starting point WI-Wandergebiet, or SU-Wanderwandergebiet Feldringalm
32T 645919 5232651
EquipmentIt is recommended to wear hiking equipment such as breathable and weather-adapted outdoor clothing, ankle-high mountain boots, wind, rain and sun protection, cap and possibly gloves. It is also important to have enough food, as well as a first-aid package, a cell phone and a hiking map.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view