OBERGURGL -> stone pine forest bridge - > Beilstein path -> OBERGURGL
From Obergurgl south to the last houses in the village. From there follow the wide path towards the Zirben Alm. Then continue in the direction of the stone pine forest up to a ledge (wayside cross and bench) opposite the nasal wall. Here right down to the river, follow the narrow path to the 30 m long bridge. Hike over mountain meadows to the Beilsteinweg which leads on to Beilstein or back to Obergurgl.
Updated: March 16, 2021
Getting thereObergurgl is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available in Gurgl:
- Parking garage (center of Obergurgl), chargeable | € 2,00/hour
- Parking garage - bottom station Festkogl, free of charge - no parking at night
- Parking Hochgurglbahn valley station, free of charge - no parking at night
- Parking Top Mountain Crosspoint, free of charge
- Parking Hochgurgl, free of charge (very small parking)
32T 654724 5193144
EquipmentAppropriate equipment such as breathable suitable outdoor clothes for the weather, ankle-high walking boots, wind-, rain- & sun protection, hat, possibly gloves, is for all hikes and tours necessary. Please bring a first-aid box, a mobile phone, a walking map and if there is no hut on the way a snack and enough to drink.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.