PANORAMIC RESTAURANT -> KÜHTAILE ALM
Distance 0.5 km
Highest point2,020 m
Lowest point1,988 m
The winter hiking trail runs parallel to the ski slope No. 6 slightly downhill to the Kühtaile Alm. The trail crosses the ski slope 2 times, please be careful!
AuthorÖtztal Tourismus Büro Oetz
Update: April 17, 2023
Safety informationPlease pay attention to the current weather- & avalanche report: https://www.oetztal.com/de/winter.html &https://avalanche-report/albina-web/bulletin/2019-01-07?lang=de
By roadThe car drive to the Ötztal valley. Situated in Tirol, the Ötztal valley set off in southerly direction and is the longest side valley in the Eastern Alps. The journey with the car leads you through the Inntal valley to the entrance of the valley and further on through the valley. Among the toll motorways you can also use the country roads. A route planner will show you the easiest and most convenient way: https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available:
- Parking Acherkogelbahn - free for guests of the gondola lift, camping prohibited
- Parking next to the river (at the end of Oetz on the right hand side) – free of charge, but limited parking; camping prohibited
- Parking Oetz town center- parking fee
- Parking at night during several days' tours: Parking Oetz town center, the ticket is available at the tourist office Oetz.
- Parking at the Ochsengartencable car station. free parking, camping prohibited
32T 646287 5230539
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentAppropriate equipment such as breathable suitable outdoor clothes for the weather, wind-, rain-, snow- and sunprotection, hat and gloves is for all hikes and tours necessary. Please bring a first-aid box, a mobile phone, awalking map and if there is no hut on the way a snack and enough to drink.
- 2 Waypoints
- 2 Waypoints
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view