Birds of Prey Park
An very special experience - close by!
The fabulous Ötztal Birds of Prey Park: Covering a total area of 5000 m², the park can be found in the foothills of Stuibenfall, Tirol's biggest waterfall, and close to the Ötzi Village. 30 animals and 15 bird of prey species can be admired - among them vultures, eagles, kites, owls, buzzards and falcons. The spectacular bird shows take place in the huge open-air arena with 300 seats. A special theme walking trail on the history of falconry and a falconry shop add to a great day in the splendid Birds of Prey Park which is accessible for wheelchair users.
- In close touch with birds of prey in the huge 5000 m² park and the open-air arena with some 300 seats
- Spectacular bird shows take place every day
- 15 aviaries for eagles, vultures, kites, owls, buzzards, ravens & falcons
- Theme trail on the history of falconry
- The whole park is barrier-free for wheelchair users
- Souvenir photo and falconry shop
1 May 2019 – 3 November 2019
Monday to Sunday from 11.00 am – 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm
Sunday and public holiday to 5.00 pm
Pre- and post season: no Bird Shows on Mondays, rest days, Sundays and public holidays at 4.00 pm
Visit the Birds of Prey
About 30 minutes before or after the bird shows you can take a closer look at the birds of prey in their aviaries.
|Holders of the Ötztal (Premium) Card get 1 free admission per day.