Oberraut 15, 6441, Umhausen
Umhausen | Ötztal | Tyrol
Welcome to Umhausen at the heart of the Ötztal Valley. Memorable holidays close to the valley's top ski areas of Sölden (23 km) and the family-friendly ski slopes of Hochoetz (8 km). Umhausen's highlight: The Stuiben falls, Tirol's biggest waterfall! Other attractions are the Ötzi Village, the Birds of Prey Park and Umhausen's Natural Swimming Lake. Choose from myriad wonderful walking paths, hiking trails, climbing routes / via ferrata tours starting right on your doorstep. We look forward to your visit!
No travel period selected!
Cancellation guarantee for your Summer Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- No deposit required*
* Valid until the 7th day before arrival between 01 May and 04 October 2020 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 65m²
- Room: 7, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 2 - 6
- Apartment Heidi on the ground floor, separate entrance: 1 double room with shower/WC, 2 more double rooms, 1 bathroom with shower and separate WC, 1 fully equipped kitchen-cum-living room with seating area and dining corner, flat-screen TV, 1 entrance room, private terrace.
Check-In: 3 pm / Check-Out: 10.00 am
Directions: first entrance to Umhausen - first road on the right towards Neudorf - through the underpass to Neudorf (500 m) - then turn left to Oberraut - after 20 m: turn right, proceed until the end of the road
Included: Wi-Fi, 1 carport lot / ample parking in front of the house, bed linen, towels, ski storage room with boots heater
Exclusive: local tax, fresh bread delivery service, end-of-stay cleaning fee for pets: EUR 20,00
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- boot dryer
- pets welcome