2,2 km long toboggan run from Ochsengarten/Sattele to Feldring Alm
Distance 2 km
Highest point1,882 m
Lowest point1,690 m
2,2 km long run from Sattele 1690 m above Ochsengarten down to Feldringalm 1888m (serviced, closed on Mon and Tue). Walking Time approx 1 h. Tobbogan rental at Feldringalm, no oncoming traffic, Sattele car parking - parking fee.
Perfect for Families!
AuthorÖtztal Tourismus Büro Oetz
Update: March 27, 2023
Safety informationIt is recommended to wear hiking equipment such as outdoor clothing, weather-resistant outdoor clothing, ankle-high mountain boots, wind, rain and sun protection, cap and gloves. It is also important to have sufficient food and a first-aid package, a cell phone and a hiking map.
Tips and hintsMore details about tobogganing in Ötztal:
By roadOchsengarten is located in the West of Austria, more exactly in the province of TIROL. It is a south-facing side valley of the Inntal – the ÖTZTAL. Plan the quickest and easiest travel route from your home town to the Ötztal valley online with the Route Planner:
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available in Ochsengarten:
- Ochsengarten Large public parking - opposite, or next to the valley station Ochsengartenbahn
- Ochsengarten in the center vis á vis from our information office & Opposite the GH Bergland
- Ochsengarten at the end of the line, in the direction of Kühtai, at the school, above Ochsengarten - paid parking) at the Sattele starting point WI-Wandergebiet, or SU-Wanderwandergebiet Feldringalm
32T 645923 5232671
- Sturdy shoes with non-slip sole
- Helmet with ski goggles
- Warm, waterproof clothing
- Flashlight or headlamp for sledding at night
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view