Tumpen 209, 6441, Umhausen
Umhausen | Ötztal | Tyrol
Holidays are in the air! You would like to live quietly but not secluded spot? Then you are right here at our guesthouse!
Enjoy your stay in a comfortable, newly renovated, spacious apartment on the ground floor with direct access to the garden. Here you can enjoy the quaint garden gazebo, the barbecue site made of bricks, the lawn with sun loungers and the cozy sitting area on the terrace with sun blind. In Tumpen you can buy everyday essentials in the Mini M-Preis market at the gas station, two pizzerias can be reached within a few walking minutes. The free skibus stop is only a few minutes away from the house, shuttles are running to the ski areas of Sölden and Obergurgl on a regular basis.
No travel period selected!
- Size: 90m²
- Room: 7, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 5
- Comfortable 90 m² apartment on the ground floor with 2 bedrooms (1 double and 1 triple room), separate living room with digital TV and comfortable sofas, 1 separate kitchen-cum-living room with dining table and corner bench, ceramic cooktop, oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, radio, toaster, egg boiler, electric kettle, dishwasher and coffee machine, 1 bathroom incl. shower/WC, 1 separate WC and, large hallway with coatrack. In the garden you will find a terrace with garden furniture, a sunbathing area with loungers and our cozy summer house for jovial hours among friends.
Check-in: 02.00 p.m. / Check-out: 10.00 a.m.
Directions: Follow the mainroad til "Tumpen". At the end of the village turn right and after approx. 100 m turn left over a small bridge.
Our house is the first house on the right side.
Included: final clining, WiFI, bed linen, towels, children´s bed on request
Exclusive: local tax, fresh bread-delivery on request!
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- located on a hill
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- barbecue area (with benches)
- satellite TV
- free parking
Sports / Leisure time
- sunbathing lawn
- only cash payment