Niederthai 44, 6441, Umhausen
Umhausen | Ötztal | Tyrol
Winter holidays reminding of times long past...
In a lovely farmhouse dating back to the 17th century. Wooden ceilings, pine wood paneled parlors equipped with much love to the detail. Spacious kitchen-cum-living room, two modern bathrooms. Eco beds! Central heating, ample parking, great base for memorable holidays in winter: cross-country skiing tracks lead past the house!
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
Holiday home, shower, toilet, 4 or more bed rooms
- Size: 140m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 4
- Occupancy: 4 - 9
- Living room with (centrally heated) 140m² fireplace and TV, kitchen-cum-living room, entrance area, storage room, two bathrooms with shower/WC, garden, 4 parking lots.
Check-in: 3 pm / Check-out: 10.30 am
1) Autobahn exit Ötztal - Umhausen - Niederthai - turn left at the entrance to the village (skilift) - turn left at the car park Lehen - turn left at the fork-off (hill/Lehen) - straight ahead towards Haus Niederthai 44 - car park in front of the house.
2) Autobahn exit Ötztal - Umhausen - Niederthai - past the church - turn right et the big car park - through Ennebach and Überfeld - turn right at the fork-off (basin) - straight ahead towards Haus Niederthai 44 - car park in front of the house.
Included in winter: Niederthai Card - all snow sports and Niederthai ski lifts.
Exclusive: local tax
Other: Caution: EUR 300 (on arrival).
As a partner of ÖTZTAL NATURE PARK you can enjoy free hiking tours in summer and winter.
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- edge of ski run
- Entfernung Skipiste (Meter)
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- internet - e-mail available
- tiled stove
- satellite TV
- free parking