Oberraut 11/2, 6441, Umhausen
Umhausen | Ötztal | Tyrol
Our lovely Haus Marieus guesthouse in sunny and quiet location makes a perfect spot for families, children and small groups (max. 7 people). In summer, the children love to play in the garden while the parents relax and unwind on the scenic terrace with BBQ site.
Shopping facilities in the immediate surroundings. At a few kilometers you'll find the Ötzi Village, the Birds of Prey Park and Umhausen's swimming lake. Great winter activities including the top ski area of Sölden (22 km) and the cross-country skiing tracks of Niederthai (7 km)!
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 63m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 1 - 7
- Apartment Marieus (approx. 63 m²): 1 single room, 1 bedroom with double bed and bunk bed, 1 bathroom incl. shower/WC, bidet, makeup mirror, hairdryer. Living room with homey tiled stove and bench, satellite TV, Boxspring couch for 2 extra persons. Fully equipped kitchen incl. dining area, electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, fridge. South-facing terrace with furniture and BBQ site. overlooking the Ötztal mountain world.
Check-In: 2:00 - 8:00 pm - if you arrive later please give us a call at +43 664 230 6009/ Check-Out: 10:00 am
Directions: B186 federal road to Umhausen - turn left at Hotel Johanna towards Broate, through the underpass - turn right into Höchleweg - keep to the left after about 200 m towards Oberraut - our house can be found in the fork-off area to the left.
Included: WiFi, parking, bed linen, towels, heated storage room for ski equipment, wood for the tiled stove,
kids' high chair on request, children's playground with sand box, trampoline, children's slide, swing and more.
Exclusive: local tax, fresh bread delivery, reduction for children on request!
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- central location
- quiet location
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- barbecue area (with benches)
- tiled stove
- free parking
- only cash payment