Kentalweg 11, 6441, Umhausen
Umhausen | Ötztal | Tyrol
Our holiday house can be found in a quiet, sunny and hillside location at the edge of the forest - offering superb views of Umhausen. Shops and restaurants at about 5walking minutes. Umhausen has 3000 inhabitants and ranks among Ötztal's oldest settlements. Summer highlights; great walking routes to the Stuiben Falls, Ötzi Village, Birds of Prey Park. Winter attractions: Ötztal stands for snow sports (Sölden is about 23 km away - free skibus), superb cross-country ski tracks in Niederthai.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation guarantee for your Summer Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- No deposit required*
* Valid until the 7th day before arrival between 01 May and 04 October 2020 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 70m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 6
- Lovely Apartment (approx. 70 m²) on the first floor, separate entrance via outdoor staircase : 1 double room with shower/WC, 1 twin room with private shower and extra bed for 3rd person, 1 separate WC, 1 bed-sitting room with pullout couch for 2 persons, satellite TV, fully equipped kitchenette with homey dining area. Entrance room, hall with coat rack, covered sitting area with BBQ facilities in the outdoors.
Check in: 4.00 p.m. / Check out: 10.00 a.m.
Directions: Located in Umhausen's hamlet of Roßlach, Kentalweg 11 - turn left at the church - cross the bridge - second road on the right.
Included: WiFi, parking, bed linen, towels, storage area for bicycles and sports devices, child cot / high chair on request, child discounts on request, sofa-bed for 7th person on request
Included in summer: covered BBQ site and sitting area, pets allowed (deposit has to be paid, pets only under constant supervision)
Exclusive: local tax, fresh bread delivery
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- located on a hill
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- barbecue area (with benches)
- parking space for bicycles
- pets welcome
- free use of internet
- satellite TV
- free parking
- only cash payment