Tumpen 76, 6441, Umhausen
Umhausen | Ötztal | Tyrol
Our peaceful and sunny holiday house is located in the hamlet of Tumpen -a great place for the year's most relaxing hours. We offer a homely common room and a rustic Stube parlor where breakfast is served. A fridge (in the hallway) is at our guests' disposal. Beautiful sun terrace and sunbathing lawn. For an extra charge you can also the sauna after a great day in the mountains.
Bus stop and several restaurants can be found nearby.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 16m²
- Room: 2, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 2
- Lovely double room with shower/WC, telephone, TV, radio, balcony.
Check in: 2.00 p.m. / Check out: 11.00 a.m.
Directions: Located in Tumpen - past the village of Oetz and Gasthof Acherkogl inn - turn right at the gas station.
Exclusive: local tax, Sauna € 7,- per person
Other: We are Partners of Ötzi Village and Birds of Prey Park Umhausen. You receive reduced tickets.
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- smoking common room
- satellite TV
- free parking