Mühlweg 32, 6441, Umhausen
Umhausen | Ötztal | Tyrol
Tirol's most natural camping!
At the heart of the Ötztal valley at the foot of the illuminated Stuibenfall, on a beautiful lawn is our campsite, right in the vicinity is the Ötzi village and a lake, town center about 5 minutes.
At the campsite you will find modern, sanitary facilities, including sauna area, rent cabins, climbing boulder wall and children's playground. Own restaurant - "Kaminstadl"
No travel period selected!
Cancellation guarantee for your Summer Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- No deposit required*
* Valid until the 7th day before arrival between 01 May and 04 October 2020 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 25m²
- Room: 1, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- The cabins are equipped for 4 persons each with a kitchenette, a fridge and sink. Tableware and linens are available. Size: 25 m²
- Size: 0m²
- Room: 0, Bedrooms: 0
- Occupancy: 1 - 6
- Lightly steep meadow with young deciduous trees adjacent small mountain. All sites near water catchment areas, power connection and Wlaan reception. Comfortable sanitary facilities and spa. (Sauna and solarium)
Location and arrival
Check in: 08:00 clock / Check out: 12:00 clock
Arrival: Our camp is located in Umhausen. 1. Entrance to the church, follow the signs allong the street, cross the bridge and turn left. Arrival to 21.00 clock possible.
Exclusive: local tax, gaz, electricity, dogs € 2.60 per day
Other: We are Partners of AQUA DOME - Thermal Spa Resort Längenfeld, Ötzi Village and Birds of Prey Park Umhausen. You receive reduced tickets.
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- outskirts of town
- central location
- quiet location
Facilities / Services
- pets welcome
Sports / Leisure time
- snowshoe hiking
- nordic walking
- hikes/guided hiking tours
- table tennis
- tanning booth