Köfels 1, 6441, Umhausen
Umhausen | Ötztal | Tyrol
Köfels - a small and lovely mountain village with 50 inhabitants at about 1400 m above sea level, offering superb views of Ötztal's mountains, untouched nature and bracing Alpine climate which is especially recommended for allergy sufferers. An ideal starting point for walks, hikes and high Alpine peak tours directly from your doorstep.
In winter you reach the hut on a toboggan or you enjoy a ski mountaineering tour directly from the guesthouse. A free skibus takes you down to the valley and the major skiing centers of Sölden, Obergurgl or Hochoetz.
Our house is about 200 years old and features wood paneling in rustic rooms which have been preserved in its original form during recent renovation works. A large terrace with barbecue site and outdoor dining area, and a traditional inn in the immediate vicinity invite you to enjoy a hearty "Tirolean snack".
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 240m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 4
- Occupancy: 4 - 10
Our house is about 200 years old and features wood paneling in rustic rooms which have been preserved in its original form during recent renovation works, the entire roof was rebuilt as well. The rooms on the ground floor and on the first floor have been maintained but adapted to today's comfort.
Four spacious bedrooms are located on the upper floor. Living room with tiled stove, relaxation lounge, large kitchen, two bathrooms incl. shower/WC, ski storage room with boot-dryer.
In the attic there is a separate penthouse apartment sleeping 4-6 persons.
Outside: large terrace with barbecue site, huge garden offering stunning panoramic views just perfect to relax.
- Size: 120m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 4 - 6
- Our penthouse apartment (approx. 120 m²) in the attic of the Schöpf mountain hut offers fantastic views of the surrounding Ötztal mountains: 1 double bedroom, 1 bedroom with 2 double beds - separated by a curtain, 1 living room with fireplace and spacious sofa area, dining table with chairs, kitchenette, satellite TV, balcony, 1 bathroom incl. shower/WC. Separate entrance.
Check-in: 2:00 pm / Check-out: 10:00 am
Directions: Follow the main road in the direction of Längenfeld- approx. 3 km after Umhausen you turn right at the fork to KÖFELS - then follow the mountain road to Köfels (about 2.5 km) - in Köfels: our house is on the right - opposite the inn.
IN WINTER snow chains for the road to Köfels have to be carried along at all times!
Included: Wi-Fi, parking, bed linen, towels, ski storage room with boots heater
Exclusive: local tax, pets: EUR 7.00 per day (without food), children reduction on request, bread roll service (every 2nd day our baker delivers fresh bread to Köfels)
Other: deposit of EUR 200.00 to be paid in cash on arrival
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- located on a hill
- mountain location
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- barbecue area (with benches)
- parking space for bicycles
- boot dryer
- luggage storage
- tiled stove
- pets welcome
- satellite TV
- free parking
- Wasch & Trockenmöglichkeit für Kleidung
Sports / Leisure time
- sunbathing lawn
- snowshoe hiking
- nordic walking
- table tennis
- credit cards accepted