Hirschberggasse 18, 6441, Umhausen
Umhausen | Ötztal | Tyrol
Lovely guesthouse Matthias in a hillside location close to the village center at the edge of the forest, offering great views of the Ötztal mountains and the village of Umhausen. Wonderful base for active winter holidays in the surrounding ski areas: you reach Hochoetz in 10 min by car, Sölden and Obergurgl in about 30 minutes by car. Skibus stop in the center of Umhausen: at about 7 walking minutes from our house. A scenic winter walking trail for all ages leads to Waldcafé Stuböbele where regional specialties are served in a jovial atmosphere.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 57m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 1 - 5
- Homey apartment on the ground floor with separate entrance. 1 family bedroom with double bed and two extra beds, 1 bathroom with shower/WC, kitchen-cum-living room with dining area, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric cooktop, microwave, toaster, coffee maker. Private garden and homey terrace offering panoramic views of the Ötztal mountains. Umhausen lies to them from this place at feet.
Check-in: 3:00 pm / Check-out: 10:00 am
Directions: Turn into first road to Umhausen, village center - turn left at the bakery, in direction health center - graveyard: take the first road on the right - past the condominium - until you reach the last house on the right, below the forest edge.
Included: parking lot for 2 cars, bed linen, towels
Exclusive: local tax, travel child cot and reduction for children on request, Wi-Fi on request
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- located on a hill
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- free parking