Tumpen 20, 6441, Umhausen
Umhausen | Ötztal | Tyrol
Arrive as a guest and leave as a friend. The Hackl-Roscic family gives you a heartfelt welcome to their well-being Apartment Ötztal in Tumpen.
In central and convenient location close to the valley's major ski areas of Sölden, Obergurgl and Hochoetz.
Grocery shop and skibus stop (free shuttle service) can be found at only 300 m.
The center of Umhausen is about 5 km away. Explore the scenic Stuiben Falls - Tirol's biggest waterfall, the Ötzi Village or the Birds of Prey Park.
Enjoy fantastic panoramic views of the Alpine scenery and the waterfall while sitting on the sunny terrace. A Napoleon gas grill is as well at your disposal.
No travel period selected!
- Size: 70m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Well-being Apartment Ötztal in modern, Alpine style: 2 double rooms, 1 bathroom with washing machine, 1 separate WC. Large living room with fireplace, relax sofa and fully equipped kitchen incl. Nespresso coffee maker, fireplace, parquet floor and flat-screen satellite TV. The apartment features a new infrared heat cabin! Separate entrance, private terrace.
Check-in: 2 pm / Check-out: 10 am
Directions: coming from Umhausen you drive through Tumpen - turn right at about 150 m after the Eni petrol station - turn right again after approx. 130 m - you'll find our house on the left
Included: Wi-Fi, parking, bed linen, towels, Nespresso tabs, coffee maker, ski storage room, lockable bicycle room, NEW - infrared heat cabin in the apartment.
Stays of 7+ days in September and October: fridge filled with local products!
Exclusive: local tax, pets only on request and for an extra charge, breakfast basket with organic products, honey and homemade jam on request
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- parking space for bicycles
- free parking
- Wasch & Trockenmöglichkeit für Kleidung
- breakfast bookable