Niederthai 85a, 6441, Niederthai
Niederthai | Ötztal | Tyrol
Apart Benjamin in a quiet, sunny location in Niederthai on the edge of the forest is nestled in the majestic mountains of the Ötztal Alps. In summer you discover them on foot or by bike and enjoy a stop in one of the rustic Alpine huts and mountain pastures. In winter you will find a ski lift and cross-country ski trail directly in front of our guesthouse - included for our guests thanks to the Niederthai Card (all snow sports and lifts in Niederthai). Neighboring Gasthof Tauferberg offers a restaurant, breakfast and half board food arrangement. Opposite there is a bakery.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 15th day to 1 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 75m²
- Room: 7, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 2 - 8
- Spacious apartment Benjamin (approx. 75 m²) on the 2nd floor of our house: 3 double bedrooms, each with shower/WC and satellite TV (2 rooms with sofa or extra bed for one more person), a kitchen-cum-living room with spacious dining area and stunning panoramic view from the balcony.
Check In: 1.00 pm / Check Out: 10.00 am
Directions: In Umhausen you turn left at the car dealer Kapferer (3rd entrance) - at the first intersection you turn right into the road to Niederthai - you follow the mountain road for approx. 7 km. In Niederthai yuo turn right at the sawmill - straight ahead to the football field - turn right there and follow the road to Gasthof Tauferberg. Our house is directly behind the inn on the right.
Included: Wi-FI, parking, bed linen, towels, ski storage room with boots heater
Included in winter: Niederthai Card - all snow sports and Niederthai ski lifts.
Exclusive: local tax
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right on the slope
- near the forest
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- quiet location
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- boot dryer
- satellite TV
- free parking
- only cash payment