Östen 13, 6441, Umhausen
Umhausen | Ötztal | Tyrol
Your holiday apartment at Alps 3000 is located off the main road, only about 5 driving minutes from the village of Umhausen. It boats breathtaking views of the Ötztal mountain scenery. The stop of the free skibus shuttle can be reached in about 7 walking minutes. The bus takes you to the Hochoetz family ski area (approx. 6 km) and to the renowned Sölden ski region (approx. 25 km). In summer you will find myriad leisure time activities in the immediate vicinity - you reach the Ötzi Village, the Birds of Prey Park and the Stuiben Fall (Tirol's biggest waterfall) in about 5 driving minutes. Approximately 16 km from the AQUA DOME thermal spa center or the Area 47 outdoor adventure and water park.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 15th day to 1 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 72m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 1 - 6
- The apartment has the following amenities: 2 double rooms, 1 bathroom with spacious shower and washbasin, 1 separate WC. Large living room offering fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven and microwave, cozy dining area, pull-out sofa for 2 more people, flat-screen TV and balcony offering wonderful views. Size: approx. 72 m² - on the 2nd floor
Check In: from 4.00 pm / Check Out: until 10.00 am
Directions: past the hamlet of Tumpen - turn left at Lehn-Platzl and continue straight to the end of the road - then turn right and follow the road to house number 13.
Included: Wi-Fi, parking, bed linen, towels, ski storage room with boots heater
Exclusive of: local tax
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- right on the bike path
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- boot dryer
- satellite TV
- free parking
- only cash payment