Farst 1, 6441, Umhausen
Umhausen | Ötztal | Tyrol
Alpenchalet Farst is located about 2.5 km above Umhausen in the small, idyllic hamlet of Farst with only four houses but a stunning view of the surrounding Ötztal villages and mountains. A dreamlike setting and a unique vacation heaven for those in search of peace and relaxation amid unspoilt natural landscapes. The exposed location absolutely requires snow chains and a four-wheel drive vehicle in winter. In summer you should have a good head for heights as the road to Farst is easy to drive but very exposed, leading straight along the rock face. Countless hiking trails are right on your doorstep and the top ski area of Sölden is not very far away (about 25 km).
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 100m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 5
- Alpenchalet Farst comprises a semi-detached house with approx. 100 m² of living space. On the lower floor there is a spacious kitchen-cum-living room with dining area, fireplace and bench, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom incl. shower/WC and hairdryer. Upstairs there is a gallery (living room with flat-screen TV) and a double room with an additional single bed for one more person. The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, electric kettle, etc. At the entrance there is a small terrace.
Check-in: from 2.00 pm / Check-out: until 10.00 am
Directions: to Umhausen on the B186 Ötztal federal road - first entrance to Umhausen, towards the church, then left across the bridge - turn left again at the cemetery, follow the road - keep to the right at the fork and continue for about 4.5 km to the hamlet of Farst.
In winter the route is cleared but snow chains and a four-wheel drive vehicle are required! In summer you should have no fear of heights as it is a steeply rising, single-lane mountain road - only partially paved and very exposed, leading along the cliff!
Included: parking, bed linen, towels
Exclusive: local tax
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- located on a hill
- mountain location
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- tiled stove
- satellite TV
- free parking
- only cash payment