- In close touch with birds of prey in the huge 5000 m² park and the open-air arena with some 300 seats
- Spectacular bird shows take place every day
- 15 aviaries for eagles, vultures, kites, owls, buzzards, ravens & falcons
- Theme trail on the history of falconry
- The whole park is barrier-free for wheelchair users
- Souvenir photo and falconry shop
The fabulous Ötztal Birds of Prey Park: Covering a total area of 5000 m², the park can be found in the foothills of Stuibenfall, Tirol's biggest waterfall, and close to the Ötzi Village. 30 animals and 15 bird of prey species can be admired - among them vultures, eagles, kites, owls, buzzards and falcons. The spectacular bird shows take place in the huge open-air arena with 300 seats. A special theme walking trail on the history of falconry and a falconry shop add to a great day in the splendid Birds of Prey Park which is accessible for wheelchair users.
OPENING TIMES & IMPORTANT DETAILS
01. May – 26. October
Monday to Saturday: 11.30 am and 2.30 pm
Sunday and public holiday: 11.30 am, 2.30 pm and 4.00 pm
Duration: 40 - 45 minutes
Visit the Birds of Prey
About 30 minutes before or after the bird shows you can take a closer look at the birds of prey in their aviaries.